This page contains instructions on how to get certificates and forms from the College.
Office of the College Secretary
True Copy of Grades
Office of Student Services
Certificate of Good Moral Character
Letters of Recommendation from the Dean
In case you need a letter of recommendation from the Dean (that is, aside from the certificate of good moral character which is signed by Officer for Student Services), please follow this procedure:
Student submits a letter of request for a recommendation letter from the Dean, indicating:
1. The need for a recommendation letter from the Dean of the institution or
2. The need for a recommendation letter from a faculty member who has taught the student
3. Nature of recommendation letter required: Generic recommendation letter or a specific recommendation letter form which asks for specific information
For generic recommendation letter
1. Student must attach a draft recommendation letter, indicating his/her strengths, unique capabilities, why he/she must be accepted to the program / job, GWA
2. Contact Number and Email for follow-up
3. When the letter is required. Allow 5 business days for the letter to be processed.
For specific recommendation letters or recommendation letter forms
1. Supporting documents (acquired from pertinent offices, such as OCS for GWA; OSA for good moral or certification that the applicant has no record or pending case of misconduct, etc.)
2. The form itself.
3. Contact number and email for follow-up
4. When the letter is required.