GOLDEN JUBILARIANS VISIT CAS
About 15 alumni of UP Prep Class '67 made a brief visit at CAS as part of its 50th Grand Reunion celebration.
Dean Leonardo R. Estacio Jr welcomed the alumni and presented the current flagship programs of the College during the get together in the CAS Alumni Conference Room, followed by tour of CAS including the Little Theater (now UP Manila Theater) and Rizal Hall classrooms which are presently undergoing renovations. The alumni walked along familiar corridors and visited their old classrooms. Lunch was served at UP Manila Museum after the tour.
UP Preparatory High School was established in 1954 as a science-oriented high school. Admission was competitive and based solely on entrance exams. The UP Prep merged with UP High in 1972 to become the UP Comprehensive High School. The school finally changed its name to UP High-Prep and became the University High School. The University High School and the UP Elementary School were merged in 1972 and became the UP Integrated School that we now have. (DAEstanislao)
Pictures available at https://www.facebook.com/casupm/posts/1422624067790029