REGISTRATION FOR LIBRARY PRIVILEGES and ID CARD COUNTERSIGNING
Bonafide members of the College of Arts and Sciences who wish to use library facilities of the University are required to register for library privileges. None registration is waving your privileges. Your library countersigned UP Identification Card is your gate pass to any library in the University.
- Fill out the online registration form at https://goo.gl/U1tEvV
- Only UP Manila students with active UP email account could fill the online form. Make ready for the snapshot of your UP ID card for attachment.
- Proceed to the CAS Library Registration Counter and present the followings:
- UP issued Identification Card (with current semester sticker)
- Student - Form 5
- The library will verify if the student fill-out the online registration form, and check your Form5
- Students without current semester ID Card sticker and Form 5 are required to print their SAIS account form for the current semester
- Have the printout certified by the Office of the College Secretary (OCS)
- The certified printout will be your temporary gate pass to libraries with limited privileges.
- You will be asked to return to get back your Library Countersigned ID Card.
Lost Identification Card
Students who lost his/her IDs must immediately apply for a replacement and pay the fee. Forms are available at the Office of Associate Dean for Planning and Development (ADPD).