A center of excellence in biological research and education which produces competent, nationalistic and ethical biologists while upholding the values of the University.
- To produce outstanding and humane biologists who can teach, conduct research and pursue advanced studies in biology and related disciplines
- It shall provide its relevance to society through instruction, research, and public service that addresses the health, socioeconomic and environmental concerns of the nation
- To foster collaboration and linkages with other institutions, provide competency based training programs for community service and promote advocacy concerning national and global issues
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- The program aims to develop individuals equipped with scientific competence for future professional study and the social conscience that will motivate them to continuously seek ways and means to improve the living conditions of the Filipino people through science and technology.