A center of excellence providing globally competitive and socially relevant education and research in science and mathematics integrating the health sciences ethos.
- To produce leaders and innovators in the field of science, health, and technology.
- To generate research outputs of national and global relevance.
- To provide education, training, and technical services to the community
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
- This is a degree program that provides students an understanding of physiological processes at the molecular level.
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- This is a degree program that provides a solid technical background and experience in real systems to enable the students to handle various aspects of systems development, data management, and scientific computing. It further aims to produce highly capable graduates who will provide manpower expertise in developing software systems and databases for health institutions, biomedical computing, health informatics, and other computer industries and businesses.