Allowed for two (2) semester only while the student is applying to transfer to another course. Students who fail to transfer after two (2) semester must file for honorable dismissal if he/she is disqualified from further pursuing his/her degree program. A student who is in good standing and who fails to transfer after two (2) semester can continue with his/her degree program but will no longer be allowed to apply for ASOC.
For enrichment purposes:
Enrollment in subjects outside the curriculum for enrichment purposes may be allowed under the following conditions:
1) the student must be in good academic standing and up-to-date with the requirements of his/her curriculum;
2) the student may enroll in one (1) or two (2) courses per semester as long as the total load does not exceed 21 units per semester;
3) enrollment shall be indorsed by the program adviser and approved by the Department Chair/Institute Director; and
4) the student must be informed by the registration/program adviser of the consequences of enrolling in courses outside the curriculum, like added burden on academic load and possible delay in graduation.
For shifting purposes:
Enrollment in subjects outside of the curriculum in preparation for shifting may be allowed under the following conditions:
1) the student must indicate intention to shift by writing the Department Chair/Institute Director of the home unit;
2) the student must shift within one (1) year, subject to compliance with the admission requirements of the admitting unit;
3) if the student cannot shift within one (1) year, for whatever reason, the student shall follow the curriculum of the original degree program; and
4) the student must be informed by the registration/ program adviser of the consequences of enrolling in courses outside of the curriculum like added burden in the academic load or possible delay in graduation.
II. DONWLOADABLE FORM
III. SUBMISSION LINK