Fire Protection System of Gusaling Andres Bonifacio, College of Arts and Sciences, University of the Philippines Manila
Invitation Type: To Apply for Eligibility and to Bid
BAC/Group: BAC 2
UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES MANILA
The Health Sciences Center
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE 2 (BAC 2)
INVITATION TO BID
Fire Protection System of Gusaling Andres Bonifacio,
College of Arts and Sciences, University of the Philippines Manila
1. The University of the Philippines Manila, through the PR-UGTFI-21-11-15 intends to apply the sum of Five Million Eight Hundred Twenty-One Thousand Forty-One Pesos and Eighty-Nine Centavos (Php5,821,041.89) being the Approved Budget for the Contract to payments under the contract for the Fire Protection System of Gusaling Andres Bonifacio, College of Arts and Sciences, University of the Philippines Manila. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The University of the Philippines Manila now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of works is required within One Hundred Twenty (120) calendar days reckoned from the date of acceptance of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within the last five years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non- discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
4. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy percent (70%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
5. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from University of the Philippines Procurement Office, BAC2 Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office days, 8:00 to 4:00 p.m.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders starting 11 January 2022 from the
given address and website(s) below. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the bidding documents fees amounting to Six Thousand Pesos. (Php6, 000.00) in person, by facsimile or electronic means (email).
7. The UP- Manila Bids and Awards Committee in coordination with the Campus Planning Development and Maintenance Office (CPDMO) shall conduct site inspection of the project area on 18 January 2022, 10:00 a.m. and shall be followed by a Pre-Bid Conference at 1:30 p.m. through Zoom which shall be open to prospective bidders. The BAC conduct meetings via Zoom until such time that the implementation of community quarantines or similar government restrictions are lifted by the proper government authorities.
The prospective bidders are advised to register first @ Meeting Registration – Link and wait for further advice for the Zoom link which shall be provided to the prospective bidders who successfully registered. The prospective bidders are admitted first at the Zoom waiting room, and BAC will provide access once the pre-bid conference starts.
8. Bids must be duly received by the Internal Audit Office through manual submission, on or before 01 February 2022 not later than 1:00p.m. at Room 203, 2nd Floor College of Public Health Annex 2 Building (Accessible through the Pedro Gil Street Gate.) Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
10. Bid opening shall be on 01 February 2022 at the given address below and/or via Zoom. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to join the Zoom meeting. The prospective bidders are advised to register first @ Meeting Registration – Link and wait for further advice for the Zoom link which shall be provided to the bidders who successfully registered. The prospective bidders are admitted first at the Zoom waiting room, and BAC will provide access once the opening of bids starts.
11. The University of the Philippines Manila reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Requesting Unit/Location: UP Manila CAS
Approved Budget: PHP5,821,041.89Fund Source: PR-UGTFI-21-11-15
Contract Duration: 120 C/Ds
For further information, please refer to: Ms. Melody Jane L. Rojo (Tel. No. 8814-1213) Mr. Jonald D. Karingal/Rose Ann delos Santos (Tel. No. 8814- 1224) BAC2 Secretariat, Ground Floor, College of Public Health, Annex 1 Bldg.
University of the Philippines Manila (email@example.com)
- PBD Fire Protection CAS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16G6OhFecKG5BJwB8TEEcng4aSdO-YBk6/view?usp=sharing
- Terms of Reference: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MzFRTaWBe7ZhekPcx5s3bzZFGUrmFhAC/view?usp=sharing
- Floor Plan: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1snPAGpOMrA-X2uDWF6T3aOp13iaddw5C/view?usp=sharing