Greetings of peace!
The Foundation for Liberty & Prosperity (FLP) is a nonprofit organization established in 2011 to promote and propagate the judicial philosophy of retired Chief Justice Artemio V. Panganiban, summed up as “liberty and prosperity under the rule of law.” Its main agenda is to create programs that will support the country’s government and business sectors in ensuring inclusive economic growth and expansion.
One such program is our annual Dissertation Writing Contest (DWC) sponsored by the Ayala Group and conducted in cooperation with the Philippine Association of Law Schools. We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting entries for the Academic Year 2022-2023. The DWC awards the works that best expand on and espouse the philosophy of retired CJ Panganiban. It has traditionally been open to third-year and fourth-year law students and those taking masters of law only, but it is now being opened to those who are taking MBA or MS in entrepreneurship, sustainability, management, economics, and business law as well.
Monetary awards are as follows:
- Php300,000.00 to the first-place winner,
- Php200,000.00 to the second-place winner, and
- Php100,000.00 each to three (3) honorary mentions.
- The twenty (20) qualifying entries chosen by the Foundation for Liberty and Prosperity Dissertation Contest Committee will each receive Php20,000.00.
- In addition, faculty mentors of winning contestants shall receive monetary awards as follows: ₱100,000 for the faculty mentor of the first-place winner, ₱75,000 for the second-place winner, and ₱50,000 each for the 3 third-place winners.
Those who are interested in joining may fill up the official entry form through https://bit.ly/FLPDWC2223 or scan the QR Code provided in the poster to submit your entry and other required documents. Note that each aspiring participant will also be required to submit hard copies of their entries to the FLP Office.
For more details, please check out the following resources:
- THE FLP DWC’s Official Page (www.libpros.com/dissertation-contest)
- FLP DWC ’22-’23 General Guidelines (https://bit.ly/FLPDWCGuidelines)
- FLP DWC ’22-’23 Entry Certificate Template (https://bit.ly/FLPDWCEntryCertificate)
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: APRIL 28, 2023 | 5:00 PM