A diverse community of artists, professionals, and scholars engaged in interdisciplinary teaching and research, and public service in the arts, communication, and health
- To provide a more holistic approach to health education by applying complementary frameworks that encompass human experience and creativity
- To produce graduates with a humanistic, cultural, and spiritual orientation in health, and communicative skills and competence in various linguistic modes and media in the context of arts in communities and organizations
- To apply the arts and various artistic traditions for nation-building, social transformation, and bridging local, national, and international tangible and intangible artistic heritage for a holistic human well-being
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Communication
- This program seeks to address the ever-increasing demand for expertise in modern communication as related to organizations in the Philippines.
- The program aims to present a holistic perspective of organizational dynamics in the modern century by focusing on organization-related communication skills.
- Click here to see the curriculum
- Bachelor of Arts in Philippine Arts
- The program focuses on the study of Philippine art within the context of national culture and history, with special attention to its contribution to the definition and formation of a national identity and the role it plays in social transformation.
- The program provides rich sources of information and insights into Filipino consciousness and values that are essential to the student’s appreciation of his/her cultural heritage and understanding of himself/herself and his/her relationship with society.
Diana R Agbayani, PhD
Organizational Communication, Health Communication
Celia M Bonilla, MA
Art History, Communication
Ryan E Machado
Philippine Arts, Theater
Myra L Rondaris, MBA
Organizational Communication, Management